An Open-Label, Multicenter Clinical Trial with Nivolumab (BMS-936558) Monotherapy in Subjects with Advanced or Metastatic Squamous Cell (Sq) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) who Have Received at Least One Prior Systemic Regimen for the Treatment of Stage IIIb/IV SqNSCLC
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Checkmate 171
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Jul 2021.
- 23 Aug 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 May 2021.
- 08 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.