A Phase I, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety of ISTH0036, a 'Next Generation' TGF-β2-Selective Antisense Oligonucleotide, in Subjects With Primary Open-Angle Glaucoma Undergoing Trabeculectomy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ISTH 0036 (Primary)
- Indications Open-angle glaucoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Isarna Therapeutics
- 15 May 2017 Results from this trial published in an Isarna Therapeutics Media Release.
- 15 May 2017 According to an Isarna Therapeutics media release, data from this trial were presented at The Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO).
- 05 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History