A Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Proof of Concept, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Weekly Subcutaneous MLN1202, in Improving Diabetic Nephropathy in Subjects With Macroalbuminuria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Plozalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic nephropathies
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 14 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Nov 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2015 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Aug 2017.