A Randomized, Placebo-controlled, Prospective, Double-blind, Multicenter Phase 2/3 Study of the Efficacy and Safety of SANGUINATE™ for Reduction of Delayed Graft Function in Recipients of a Donation After Brain Death Kidney Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Delayed graft function
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Jun 2016.