A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Compared With Placebo Plus Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Participants With Hyaluronan-High Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALO-301
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, data from this study were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology's 19th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.
- 13 May 2017 This trial has been suspended in Germany as per European Clinical Trials Database record.