A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination With Nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Compared With Placebo Plus Nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Participants With Hyaluronan-High Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hyaluronidase (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HALO-301
- Sponsors Halozyme Therapeutics
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, an interim analysis will be conducted for the first primary endpoint of progression-free survival when the target number of events is achieved, which is expected to occur in late Q4 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 28 Jun 2017 According to a Halozyme Therapeutics media release, data from this study were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology's 19th World Congress on Gastrointestinal Cancer.