A Phase I Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of the Recombinant (E.Coli) Human Papillomavirus Type 6/11 Bivalent Vaccine in Healthy Volunteers Aged 18-55 Years
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus 6/11 vaccine recombinant bivalent Xiamen (Primary)
- Indications Condylomata acuminata
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 13 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 30 Dec 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.