A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Olumacostat Glasaretil Gel in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olumacostat glasaretil (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAREOS-1
- Sponsors Dermira
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Dermira media release, positive results from CLAREOS-1 and CLAREOS-2, the completion of CLARITUDE and other registration-enabling studies are required to support a potential New Drug Application (NDA) submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for olumacostat glasaretil.
- 05 Oct 2017 According to a Dermira media release, topline efficacy and safety results expected in 1Q 2018.
- 05 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported in a Dermira media release.