A Randomized, Double-blind, Vehicle Controlled, Efficacy and Safety Study of Olumacostat Glasaretil Gel in Subjects With Acne Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olumacostat glasaretil (Primary)
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CLAREOS-1
- Sponsors Dermira
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Dermira media release, enrollment is expected to complete in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Dermira media release, company initiated Phase 3 program which consists of CLAREOS-1 and CLAREOS-2 trials and are expected to enroll a total of approximately 1,400 patients ages nine and older with moderate-to-severe acne vulgaris.
- 06 Jan 2017 According to a Dermira media release, first patient dosed in this trial. Topline results are expected in the first half of 2018.