A Phase 2, Single-arm, Multicenter Trial to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of JCAR015 in Adult Subjects With Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs JCAR 015 (Primary)
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ROCKET
- Sponsors Juno Therapeutics
- 01 Mar 2017 According to a Juno Therapeutics media release, the company has made a strategic decision to cease development of JCAR015.
- 01 Mar 2017 According to a Juno Therapeutics media release, status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 02 Dec 2016 Last checked against Clinicaltrials.gov record.