A Phase 2/3 Randomized, Open-Label Study of Toca 511, a Retroviral Replicating Vector & Toca FC Versus Standard of Care in Subjects Undergoing Planned Resection for Recurrent Glioblastoma (GBM) or Anaplastic Astrocytoma (AA)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vocimagene amiretrorepvec-flucytosine gene therapy (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Lomustine; Temozolomide; Temozolomide
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Glioblastoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Toca 5
- Sponsors Tocagen
- 23 Feb 2017 According to a Tocagen media release, top-line results from the Phase 2 portion are anticipated in the first half of 2018.
- 23 Feb 2017 According to a Tocagen media release, company has completed patient enrolment in the Phase 2 portion of the study.
- 08 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.