A Randomized, Double-blinded, Phase 2a Study to Assess the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of a Sustained Release Formulation of Sodium Nitrite (TV1001sr) in Patients With Diabetic Neuropathic Pain (DNP)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Sodium nitrite (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors TheraVasc
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Aug 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to TheraVasc media release.
- 19 Nov 2015 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Jan 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.