Alternate Approaches for Clinical Stage II or III Estrogen Receptor Positive Breast Cancer Neoadjuvant Treatment (ALTERNATE) in Postmenopausal Women: A Phase III Study
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary) ; Fulvestrant (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALTERNATE
- 17 May 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 2820 to 1455.
- 15 Sep 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 31 Aug 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.