A Prospective, Observational, Open-label, Multi-center, Follow-up Clinical Study to Determine Recurrence of Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia and Evaluate the Long-term Safety of GX-188E, a DNA-based Therapeutic Vaccine, Administered Intramuscularly by Electroporation (EP) in Subjects Who Were Diagnosed With HPV(Human Papillomavirus) 16 or 18 Positive Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia 3 (CIN 3) and Participated in Phase 2 Trial (GX-188E_CIN3_P2)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GX 188E (Primary)
- Indications Cervical intraepithelial neoplasia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genexine
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 15 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 15 Oct 2018 to 1 Nov 2018.
- 11 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.