A Phase II Study of Anti-PD-1 (MK-3475) Therapy in Patients With Metastatic Inflammatory Breast Cancer (IBC) or Non-IBC Triple Negative Breast Cancer (TNBC) Who Have Achieved Clinical Response or Stable Disease to Prior Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Inflammatory breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Jun 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Jun 2020 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jun 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.