A Phase 1, Open-Label, Non-Randomized, 2-Period, Fixed Sequence, Study to Assess the Absolute Bioavailability and Fraction Absorbed of Ertugliflozin in Health Male Subjects Using a 14^C-Microdose Approach
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ertugliflozin (Primary) ; Ertugliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 12 Mar 2016 Results (n=8) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 19 Jan 2016 Primary end point has been revised with new timepoints as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 Apr 2015 New trial record