A Phase I/II Trial of Pomalidomide and Dexamethasone in Subjects With Previously-Treated AL Amyloidosis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pomalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone
- Indications Amyloid light-chain amyloidosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 03 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 05 Jul 2016 Results published in the Blood
- 15 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.