Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibition to Improve Endothelial Function and Vascular Remodeling in Chronic Kidney Disease and End Stage Renal Disease Patients Requiring New Arteriovenous Fistula
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sildenafil (Primary)
- Indications Renal failure; Vascular restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 06 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 05 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.