A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Multi-dose Study to Determine the Depth of Hepatitis B Surface Antigen (HBsAg) Reduction Following Intravenous ARC-520 in Combination With Entecavir or Tenofovir in Patients With HBeAg Positive, Chronic Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ARC 520 (Primary) ; Entecavir; Tenofovir
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from suspended to discontinued.
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 May 2018.
- 21 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.