An Exploratory Study of Ranibizumab (Lucentis) for Treatment of Uveitic Patients With Refractory Cystoid Macular Oedema Which Has Proven Refractory or Ineligible to Standard Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema; Uveitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms The LIMO study
- 04 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 15 Apr 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified March 2012).
- 15 Apr 2015 New trial record