An Open-label, Dose-ranging, Proof-of-Concept Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Lonafarnib With and Without Ritonavir Boosting in Patients Chronically Infected With Delta Hepatitis (HDV) (LOWR-1)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lonafarnib (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications Hepatitis D
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LOWR HDV-1; LOWR-1
- Sponsors Eiger BioPharmaceuticals
- 21 Apr 2017 According to an Eiger BioPharmaceuticals, Inc. media release, results of pooled analysis from LOWR HDV-1 and LOWR HDV-2 studies have been presented at The International Liver Congress 2017.
- 17 Apr 2016 Results hepatitis deltavirus kinetics data were presented at The International Liver Congress 2016.
- 25 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History