A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Dupilumab in Patients With Persistent Asthma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dupilumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Liberty Asthma Quest
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 15 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 29 Jul 2017.
- 24 May 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the efficacy of dupilumab on FEV1 and severe exacerbations in uncontrolled persistent asthma patients with history of comorbid CRSwNP/CRSnNP (n=93), presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 30 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.