Rifapentine-containing Treatment Shortening Regimens for Pulmonary Tuberculosis: A Randomized, Open-label, Controlled Phase 3 Clinical Trial. TBTC Study 31, ACTG Study A5349
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rifapentine (Primary) ; Moxifloxacin
- Indications Tuberculosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ACTG Study A5349; TBTC Study 31
- 26 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 1 Dec 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 16 Apr 2015 New trial record