Randomized, Multicenter, Open-label, Comparative Study of Efficacy and Safety of Treatment With a Calcineurin Inhibitor (CNI), Associating Myfortic and Neoral Compared to a CNI-free Treatment, Combining Myfortic and Certican , in Adult Patients With de Novo Renal Transplant
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Ciclosporin; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIME
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 May 2017.
- 25 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 May 2017.