A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Active-controlled Phase 2b Trial [Part of EU-funded UNISEC Project] to Assess the Immunogenicity & Safety of a BiondVax's Influenza Vaccine (M-001) Followed by H5N1 Vaccine in Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors BiondVax Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to BiondVax Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 20 Jul 2017 Results published in a BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Media Release.
- 20 Jul 2017 Primary endpoint has been met. (For each vaccine group the influenza-specific cellular immune responses evaluated by multi-parametric FACS analysis), according to a BiondVax Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History