A Phase 1b Open-label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CC-122 in Combination With Obinutuzumab (GA101) in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Indolent Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Jul 2018 to 14 Jan 2019.
- 31 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 16 Jun 2018 to 16 Dec 2018.
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, data will be presented at the 2017 American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History