A 24-month, Phase IIIb, Open-label, Randomized, Active Controlled, 3-arm, Multicenter Study Assessing the Efficacy and Safety of an Individualized, Stabilization-criteria-driven PRN Dosing Regimen With 0.5-mg Ranibizumab Intravitreal Injections Applied as Monotherapy or With Adjunctive Laser Photocoagulation in Comparison to Laser Photocoagulation in Patients With Visual Impairment Due to Macular Edema Secondary to Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary)
- Indications Branch retinal vein occlusion; Retinal oedema
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRIGHTER
- Sponsors Novartis Pharma A.G.; Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Dec 2017 Results assessing long-term (24-month) efficacy and safety of ranibizumab, published in the Ophthalmology Journal.
- 06 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2015 New trial record