A Phase II Multicenter Study of Carfilzomib, Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone (KRd) as Induction Therapy, Followed by High-dose Therapy With Melphalan and Autologous Peripheral Blood Stem Cell Transplantation, Consolidation With KRd, and Maintenance With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients ≤ 70 Years Old With Smoldering Multiple Myeloma (SMM) With High Risk of Progression to Symptomatic Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Lenalidomide; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 12 Oct 2015 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 18 Apr 2015 New trial record