A Phase 2b Randomized, Active-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Investigate Safety, Efficacy, and Dose-response of BMS-955176, Given on a Backbone of Tenofovir/Emtricitabine, in Treatment-Naive HIV-1 Infected Adults
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 3532795 (Primary) ; Efavirenz; Emtricitabine/tenofovir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 21 Jul 2017 to 17 Aug 2017.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Apr 2017 This trial was discontinued in UK (end date: 2016-11-30), according to European Clinical Trials Database.