A Phase Ib/II Open-label, Multi-center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of IMCgp100 in Combination With Durvalumab (MEDI4736) or Tremelimumab or the Combination of Durvalumab and Tremelimumab in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; IMC gp100 (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immunocore
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 224 to 225.
- 12 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 20 Jan 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in an Immunocore media release.