A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Masked, Vehicle-Controlled Evaluation of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of EBI-005 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Ocular Allergic Conjunctivitis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Isunakinra (Primary)
- Indications Allergic conjunctivitis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eleven Biotherapeutics
- 29 Apr 2016 According to an Eleven Biotherapeutics media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology (ARVO) 2016 Annual Meeting.
- 10 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jan 2016 According to Eleven Biotherapeutics media release, the company announced top-line results of isunakinra, for the treatment of severe allergic conjunctivitis.