An Investigator Sponsored Phase I/II Study of CLAG + Selinexor in Relapsed or Refractory Acute Myeloid Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cladribine; Cytarabine; Plerixafor
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, updated data from this trial will be presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) 2017 annual meeting.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release