A Multicentre, Open Label, Non-interventional Study to Evaluate on Long-term Safety and Efficacy of Norditropin Formulation in Child Patients With GHD or Turner Short Stature Without Closure of Epiphyseal Discs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Somatropin (Primary)
- Indications Growth disorders; Short stature
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NordiPAD
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 02 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 Jun 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.