An Indian Multicentric Open Label Prospective Phase IV Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of Trastuzumab in Her2 Positive, Node Positive or High Risk Node Negative Breast Cancer as Part of a Treatment Regimen Consisting of Doxorubicin, Cyclophosphamide, With Either Docetaxel or Paclitaxel (AC-TH) or Docetaxel and Carboplatin (TCH)
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Docetaxel; Doxorubicin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 8 Dec 2021 to 28 Dec 2021.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 Dec 2021 to 28 Dec 2021.
- 08 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 8 Dec 2021.