A Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy of Rituximab Therapy in Patients With Treatment Resistant Idiopathic Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS): Integrating an Assessment of the Relevance of suPAR and Activation of Podocyte β3 Integrin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 12 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Nov 2018,as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.