A Pilot Study to Assess the Efficacy of Rituximab Therapy in Patients With Treatment Resistant Idiopathic Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis (FSGS): Integrating an Assessment of the Relevance of suPAR and Activation of Podocyte β3 Integrin
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Focal segmental glomerulosclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Oct 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 21 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2017 to 1 Mar 2018.
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.