A Phase II Study of Bortezomib and Vorinostat in Patients With Refractory or Relapsed MLL Rearranged Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Vorinostat (Primary) ; Crisantaspase; Doxorubicin; Hydrocortisone; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Mitoxantrone; Pegaspargase
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia; Acute myeloid leukaemia; Leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2029 to 1 Oct 2026.
- 05 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as accrual goals were no longer feasible based on restrictions imposed by the DSMB.