A Multicenter, Open-Label, Functionality, Reliability, and Performance Study of an Accessorized Pre-filled Syringe With Home-administered Subcutaneous Benralizumab in Adult Patients With Severe Asthma (GREGALE)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Benralizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GREGALE
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 24 May 2017 Results presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Feb 2016 According to an AstraZeneca media release, regulatory submissions to the agencies in US and EU for benralizumab for the treatment of severe asthma are anticipated in the second half of 2016.