A Phase 1/2a, Open-Label, Multicenter, Dose Escalation Study to Assess the Safety, Pharmacokinetics (PK) and Pharmacodynamics (PD) Profile of a Long Acting Recombinant FVIIa (MOD-5014) in Adult Men With Hemophilia A or B
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Factor VIIa-CTP (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A; Haemophilia B
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors OPKO Health
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 May 2017.
- 07 Jul 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.
- 23 Feb 2016 The first patient in this trial has been dosed, according to an OPKO Health media release.