Urelumab (CD137 mAb) Combined With Rituximab for Relapsed, Refractory or High-risk Untreated Patients With Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL)
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Urelumab (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Dec 2016 Status changed from recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 10 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Jul 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.