Clinical First-in-human Dose Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of Intravenous Administration of a Tetravalent RNA-lipoplex Cancer Vaccine Targeting Four Tumour-associated Antigens in Patients With Advanced Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RBL 001/RBL 002/RBL 003/RBL 004 (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms Lipo-MERIT
- Sponsors BioNTech
- 05 Apr 2017 Safety and tolerability results in first 15 patients treated as of January 2017 presented at the 108th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research
- 07 Mar 2017 According to a BioNTech media release, interim data from this trial will be presented at the 2017 Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
- 07 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.