Open-label, multi center PET/CT (positron emission tomography/computed tomography) study for investigation of safety and diagnostic performance of the 68Ga labeled PET tracer [68Ga]RM2 following a single intravenous administration of 140 MBq (corresponding to ≤ 40µg mass dose) in patients with primary prostate cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gallium 68 RM2 (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors Piramal Imaging
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 11 Feb 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Austria (end date: 16 Jan 2017).
- 27 Jan 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Finland (end date: 16 Jan 2017).