A Phase I Two-Dimensional Dose-Finding Study of Ixazomib in Combination With Gemcitabine and Doxorubicin, Followed by a Phase II Extension to Assess the Efficacy of This Combination in Metastatic, Surgically Unresectable Urothelial Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ixazomib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 06 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2021 to 1 Jul 2021, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Apr 2015 New trial record