A Clinical Trial to Document Safety and Radiological Disease Activity in Patients With Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis Treated With Autologous CD4+ T Cells, Stimulated and Expanded ex Vivo by a Myelin Oligodendrocyte Glycoprotein Peptide Modified by the Introduction of a Thioreductase Motif Into the Flanking Residues of the Cell Epitope - A First-in-human Trial (SCLEROLYM TRIAL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MOG transduced T cells ImCyse (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms SCLEROLYM
- Sponsors ImCyse
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 16 Jul 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.