A Phase III, Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Multi-national Trial to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of BI 695500 Versus Rituximab as a First-line Immunotherapy Treatment in Patients With Low Tumor Burden Follicular Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 04 Aug 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 16 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Dec 2015, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.