A Randomized, Observer-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of Three Prime-Boost Regimens of the Candidate Prophylactic Vaccines for Ebola Ad26.ZEBOV and MVA-BN-Filo in Healthy Adults in Europe
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ad26 EBOV vaccine (Primary) ; Modified Vaccinia Ankara Bavarian Nordic Ebola Marburg vaccine
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms EVOLVE
- Sponsors Janssen Vaccines and Prevention; Janssen-Cilag
- 14 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 4 Sep 2017 to 17 Nov 2017.
- 18 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 19 May 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.