An Open-label, 2 x 2 Factorial, Randomized Controlled, Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety of Apixaban vs. Vitamin K Antagonist and Aspirin vs. Aspirin Placebo in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation and Acute Coronary Syndrome or Percutaneous Coronary Intervention
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 28 Dec 2018.
- 28 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2018 to 27 Dec 2018.
- 11 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2018.