A Multicenter, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of Tozadenant as Adjunctive Therapy in Levodopa-Treated Patients With Parkinson's Disease Experiencing End of Dose "Wearing-Off"
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tozadenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Biotie Therapies Corp.
- 01 Aug 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Apr 2015 New trial record
- 23 Apr 2015 This open-label phase III safety trial will be initiated if the first phase III trial of tozadenant meets its primary endpoint, according to a Biotie Therapies media release.