A phase 3 study of ISIS-TTRrx in TTR-related cardiomyopathy patients
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Inotersen (Primary)
- Indications Amyloidosis; Cardiomyopathies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CARDIO-TTR
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Apr 2016 According to an Ionis Pharmaceuticals media release, the US FDA has placed a clinical hold on the CARDIO-TTR study while GSK provides answers to questions about the protocol stemming from Ionis' ongoing NEURO-TTR study.
- 03 Nov 2015 Study design presented at the First European Congress on Hereditary ATTR amyloidosis 2015, according to an Isis Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Apr 2015 New trial record