Study of Nitazoxanide (NTZ) Based New Therapeutic Regimens for Helicobacter Pylori
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Nitazoxanide (Primary) ; Clarithromycin; Doxycycline; Levofloxacin; Metronidazole; Omeprazole
- Indications Helicobacter pylori infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Dec 2017 Status changed to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results assessing the efficacy and safety of a unique triple Nitazoxanide containing regimen presented at the 25th United European Gastroenterology Week
- 24 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Dec 2018.