A Phase 1, Multicenter, Open-Label Study of JCAR017, CD19-targeted Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T Cells, for Relapsed and Refractory (R/R) B-cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lisocabtagene-maraleucel (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TRANSCEND; TRANSCEND NHL 001
- Sponsors Juno Therapeutics
- 11 Dec 2017 Results presented in a Juno Therapeutics media release.
- 09 Dec 2017 According to a Juno Therapeutics media release, data from this trial was presented at the, 59th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results published in the Juno Therapeutics Media Release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History